Get The Look: Bronze Goddess
Add instant radiance or intensify a healthy summer tan by adding a little bronze contour to the face and keeping the lips natural and glossy. Here’s how to get the look using Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics.
1. Apply the Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics foundation of your choice.
2. Set foundation with Mineral Rice Setting Powder and contour using Sundance Mineral Radiance under the cheekbones, jaw line and top of the forehead.
3. With a crease brush, lightly blend a small amount of Sienna Gel Eyeliner over the entire lid of the eye. Using the crease/smudge brush, apply Ora Pressed Eyeshadow into the inner corner of the eye and blend down. With a deluxe eyeshadow brush, press Topaz Pressed Eyeshadow across the top lid of the eye.
4. To intensify the look blend Czar and Storm Pressed Eyeshadow into the outer corners of the eye and into the brow bone using a crease brush. Apply Eclipse Gel Eyeliner across the top and bottom lash line using a luxurious angle brush. Apply generous coating of Blackout Lengthening Mascara. Groom and define the brows using the Artiste Brow Kit.
5. Using the Contour Blush Brush apply Lunar Dust in Dusk to the tops of the cheekbones for a bronze glow.
6. Finish the look with applying Rosewater Lipstick coated with Marrakech Lip Gloss.
Are you a fan of the bronze goddess look?