Cameron Diaz paired an electric blue gown at the Met Ball with a sleek and edgy hairstyle. Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Lona Vigi created her low tight bun in 5 easy steps.
1. Starting with damp hair, liberally spray it with TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray.
2. Blow-dry your hair, pointing the dryer nozzle downward to promote smoothness.
3. Once your hair is dry, spray TRESemmé Color Care Dry Shampoo at the roots to create lift and make the hair more moldable.
4. Using a fine-toothed comb, brush your hair straight back, making it especially tight on the sides, and secure in a tight knot behind your ears.
5. To seal the style, apply TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hairspray to create a natural hold that will last all night.
What do you think of Cameron Diaz’s Met Ball hairstyle?