Get The Look: Emily Rossum’s French Twist Updo
Emily Rossum combined a sexy black dress with a chic French twist updo at yesterday’s Billboard Awards. Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis created the look in 3 easy steps.
1. On towel dried hair, apply Leonor Greyl Mousse from roots to ends and blow dry with a medium-size round brush.
2. Make a deep side part and sweep your front layers (or fringe) across your forehead using a large curling iron to make the bend happen right at the eyebrows.
3. Tease the crown and spray with Oribe Superfine Hairspray before lightly smoothly out with a paddle brush like a Mason Pearson.
4. Spray the hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and pull back; begin twisting and pinning up to create a French twist.
5. Pin securely but loose enough to show texture and flyaways for a younger approach to this classic style.”
Are you a fan of the French twist updo?