At the NYC premiere of The Croods Emma Stone paired a black Lanvin dress with a casual, wavy updo. Here’s how celebrity stylist Mara Roszak created the look in 5 easy steps using Moroccanoil.
“Emma’s look was fresh and fun, from the bow on her dress to her layered jewelry. I decided to create a
textured updo that wasn’t overly serious and had a loose, comfortable feeling,” said Mara Roszak.
1. “I first applied Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse to Emma’s damp hair and rough dried. This helped lock in moisture and ensured a smooth, soft definition to her waves.”
2. “Using a 1” curling iron, I touched up her natural texture, rotating the barrel in the direction of the
3. “I braided one side back and pinned it in place. On the other, I twisted the hair back, pinned it,
and continued twisting and pinning sections until all of her hair was up. I allowed some pieces to
fall free and softly frame her face.”
4. “I then sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong on my fingertips and lightly rubbed it
into the pieces to separate and create a bit of texture.”
5. “To finish, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium all over to ensure a naturallooking
What do you think of Emma Stone’s casual wavy updo?