Get The Look: Fishtail Braid
Perfectly neat or purposely messy, the fishtail braid is a fun look for medium to long hair. Here’s how to get the look in 5 easy steps.
1. Prep the hair with Royal Moroccan Serum Treatment focusing on detangling the hair (using a brush where necessary). Concentrate on the ends of hair to moisturise and strengthen whilst giving an instant shine.
2. Separate hair into two sections, starting from the middle of the scalp.
3. Pull a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the first section over itself, and add it to the second section.
4. Repeat this step on the other side, by pulling a skinny strand of hair out from the outside of the second section, and add it to the first section.
5. Continue this process until the braid is at your desired length, and fasten with elastic.
6. To achieve a messier, more casual look, loosen by gently pulling hair away from the braid.
Are you a fan of the fishtail braid?