As seen at the Bowie White Story collection during Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival this week, these glamourous waves with sexy side part are one of summer’s most sophisticated styles.
Moroccanoil educator, Jesse Boag, created this gorgeous look. Here’s how to achieve this stunning hairstyle:
1. First Moroccanoil® Treatment is applied to hair from the mid-lengths to ends to
strengthen and condition hair prior to styling. 1-2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream is then applied and hair is blow-dried to create a smooth finish.
2. Using a comb, hair is parted into a deep side part from the front hairline to the back of the head.
3. The side section with the most hair is sprayed with Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray and curled using a 2”curling tong. Hair is curled in small sections from above the ear, moving diagonally away from the face, until all hair is curled.
4. The opposite section of hair is also curled. Using a 2”curling tong, hair is once again sprayed with Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray and in small sections curled vertically until all the hair is curled.
5. Pull back the front section of this side of the head and brush in a direction away from the face to create a smooth finish. Secure with pins at the nape of the neck and hide pins underneath the curled hair.
6. Gently brush the tonged sections of hair, to loosen the curl and create a slight wave.
7. Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray is misted on each section, lifting each bend to enhance the curl.
8. To finish the look Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine Spray is lightly misted all over, sealing in a weightless, beautiful shine.
Are you a fan of this hairstyle?