Get The Look: Glow Like Jennifer Aniston
Get The Look: Glow Like Jennifer Aniston In 5 Easy Steps
Celebrity make-up artist Angela Levin shows us how to get Jennifer Aniston’s red carpet-worthy glow at the Horrible Bosses London premiere last week. To create
Jen’s golden glow, Levin used the St.Tropez Gold Illuminator on her body and face to enhance and highlight her naturally glamorous tan.
“I applied the St.Tropez Gold Illuminator on Jennifer’s arm and legs to achieve glowing skin on the red carpet. The iridescent sheen gave Jen’s naturally tanned skin depth and definition while giving her shoulders and cheekbones a subtle touch of radiance for the cameras,” explains Levin.
Get the look in 5 easy steps:
1. Use the St. Tropez Tan Optimiser Body Polish to exfoliate and prep your skin.
2. Massage dry areas of skin with St. Tropez Tan Optimiser Body Moisturiser to keep skin looking sleek, smooth and hydrated.
3. Pump the St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse onto Applicator Mitt and sweep it from top to toe for even coverage. Wait a few minutes before getting dressed and avoid getting wet for at least four hours. Shower off to reveal a naturally golden glow.
4. Highlight cheekbones, décolletage, arms and shins with the St. Tropez Gold Skin
5. Zip up the dress and throw on your heels to look red carpet-ready.
St.Tropez Skin Illuminators are available in Gold, Rose and Violet $29.95 from David Jones and Sttropez.com.au.
Do you fake tan?