Get The Look: Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyle
Channel your inner Brigitte Bardot with this sultry, sexy hairstyle that is perfect for weekends and nights out. Here’s how to get the look in 5 easy steps.
1. Run a volumising mousse through towel-dry hair, then blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Set hair in medium-to-large curlers.
3. Undo rollers. For added volume, tease hair at the crown.
4. Spray a light hairspray through your hair. Then gather the upper section of hair into a ponytail, wrap into a loose bun and secure with bobby pins.
5. Pull out loose strands around the face.
Are you a fan of this sexy hairstyle?