TRESemme Hair Director for Australia’s Next Top Model, Troy Thompson, shares how he created Ashley’s gorgeous retro glam waves in 6 easy steps. We think this would make a beautiful wedding hairstyle too.
1. Prep your hair for hot rollers with TRESemme Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray.
2. Grab a tissue and put it over your hair with a roller. Use a tail comb and roll it around and set with a clip. This creates a smooth set look. Leave for 15-20 minutes.
3. Starting from the bottom of the head begin to remove the rollers. This will prevent your hair tangling and run your fingers through.
4. Use a paddle brush to brush down on the hair to loosen the curls and create wave.
5. Tease your hair out with a tail comb.
6. Run your fingers through the waves with TRESemme TRES Two Spray.
Are you a fan of retro hairstyles like these glam Hollywood waves?
Julia has lived and worked in London, Amsterdam, and New York, and is obsessed with food. She's either cooking or thinking about what to eat next. Follow Julia on Twitter.