Isla Fisher looked red hot on The Great Gatsby red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival, pairing her fiery locks with a stunning red couture gown. Here’s how to get her loose curls in 5 easy steps.
1. Start off by prepping damp hair with TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protect Spray for shine and protection.
2. Blow dry using a round brush for volume.
3. Working in sections, use a wide barrelled curling tong to create the curls. When curled, re-curl and pin on the head to allow to cool.
4. Leave for approx. 15 minutes and then spritz with TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray lightly.
5. Un-pin the curls and allow them to fall. Try not to play around with them too much as you don’t want to separate them too much or create frizz. This look is very polished and glossy, so work a very small amount of TRESemme Smoothing Creme onto palms, and gently smooth over curls.
What do you think of Isla Fisher’s loose curls at The Great Gatsby premiere?