Get The Look: Jessica Biel’s Sleek Punk Hairdo
Celebrity hairstylist Anthony Campbell created Jessica Biel’s punk-inspired sleek hairdo for the Met Ball. “We wanted to do something that was graphic and a slight nod to punk but still chic. We wanted make it look like the sides were almost shaved and the rest of the hair pin straight — almost like a sheet of hair — and the top slicked,” said Anthony.
1. “I prepped the hair with Bumble and Bumble Prep Spray from roots to ends to add moisture.
2. Next I used Oribe Thickening Spray from roots to ends to blow dry and give control and a little lift.
3. Then I blow dried the hair straight witha Mason Pearson brush. Next I touched up the ends with a flatiron and spayed each section with Bumble and Bumble Does It All Spray.
4. Next I slicked the sides back with Bumble and Bumble Does it All Spray, putting just the sides into a small ponytail at the back of the head.
5. I used Bumble and Bumble Classic Hairspray to slick the top and finish the slicked sides.
6. Lastly, I finished the ends of the hair with Oribe Gold Lust oil.”
What do you think of Jessica Biel’s punk hairdo?