Get The Look: Joh Bailey’s Straight Hair For Jayson Brunsdon
Celebrity hairstylist Joh Bailey for TRESemmé created this modern and sleek hair for the Jayson Brunsdon S/S13 show at MBFWA – here’s how to get the look in 6 easy steps.
“We are creating something very modern and very sleek for Jayson Brunsdon, almost futuristic. The hair is dead straight and flat; brushed off the face and straight back with TRESemme Smoothing Creme to the nape of the neck in an almost ponytail, and finished with TRESemme hair lacquer for a nice glossy sheen.”
1. Prep washed hair with TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave in Conditioner.
2. Blow dry straight.
3. Straighten the hair until perfectly straight.
4. Brush all the hair back off the face and down the nape of the neck.
5. Use TRESemmé Tres 2 Hairspray to sleek the hair back, do this down to the nape of the neck, leaving the rest of your hair product free. After spraying the hair use a fine comb to brush it back. Repeat this step until you have a perfectly smooth, slick finish.
6. Using a small amount of TRESemmé Smoothing Crème run it through the bottom of your hair so that it looks smooth and glossy, finish with a few shots of TRESemmé Ultimate Hold Lacquer for shine.
What do you think of the super straight hair as seen at the Jayson Brunsdon S/S13 MBFWA show?