Get The Look: Julia Roberts’ Red Carpet Makeup
Julia Roberts glowed at the premiere of her latest movie Mirror Mirror. Here’s how celebrity makeup artist Genevieve created the gorgeous look using Lancome in 5 easy steps.
1. Genevieve applied Lancome Liner Design in Indigo Darling close to the lash line on the upper lid.
2. Then she placed the light shimmer shadow from Color Design Quad in Twirling in Tulle on the inner corner of the eye, and the dark matte plum shade on the lid, and carefully blended the two shades.
3. Coat the lashes with Définicils mascara, applied to both the top and bottom lashes.
4. Genevieve used Blush Subtil in Miel Glace for a subtle touch of colour on Julia’s cheeks.
5. Finish the look with Rouge in Love Lipstick in Lasting Kiss.
Are you a fan of Julia Robert’s Mirror Mirror red carpet makeup?