Get The Look: Kate Beckinsale’s Golden Oscars Makeup
Kate Beckinsale got her golden glow on at the Oscars with radiant skin and sparkling eyes. Better still, celebrity makeup artist Molly Stern used mostly cheap and cheerful Rimmel London to create the look – here’s how.
1. Prep the skin with By Terry Sève de Rose Ultra-Glow Serum.
2. Sparingly apply Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation.
3. Create a base on the cheeks with Rimmel London Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in Peach Glow.
4. Add a touch of rose with Laura Mercier Cream Blush in Rosebud.
5. To add a final radiant glow, dust the apples of the cheeks with Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Tickle me Pink.
1. Apply Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bulletproof.
2. Continue to deepen the shadow with NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Paramaribo.
3. Add definition with Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black, lining the eyes super-close to the upper lash line as well as just below the lower lash line.
4. For extra pop, line the inside of the wet line with Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude.
5. Apply two coats of Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara in Black.
1. Apply Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova.
2. Top it off with Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in Infinitely Pretty.
Are you a fan of Kate Beckinsale’s Oscars makeup?