Get The Look: Mila Kunis’ 1920’s Updo In 5 Easy Steps
Mila Kunis simply sparkled on this year’s Oscars red carpet! Here’s how to get the look in five simple steps:
Hot tip: If you’re planning a wedding this year save this in your favourites as this elegant, 1920’s-inspired updo is already hot on the list of many a spring bride!
1. First things first, let’s get things rolling! Start at the nape of your head and divide semi-damp hair into small sections and roll in Lady Jayne Medium Self Hold Rollers. Repeat this as your work up your head.
2. Once you get near the crown of your head, part hair into an off centre part and continue rolling. When you’re doing the last sections of hair at the top of your head, don’t roll all your hair into the rollers, leave about 5cm un-rolled.
3. Blow dry hair to set the curls. Apply hair spray to hold the curls. Then gently remove the rollers.
4. Pull hair into a low loose ponytail with a Lady Jayne Snagless Elastic in your hair colour.
5. Then loosely pull small sections of the curls in the ponytail to the middle of your head and secure with Lady Jayne Bobby Pins (again in your hair colour to create a seamless look).
SHESAID is a top women’s lifestyle website that aims to inform, inspire and empower women around the world. Established in 1999, SHESAID is dedicated to telling it how it is, sharing real women’s stories about the issues that really matter to them. We know women because we are women.