Get The Look: Miranda Kerr For David Jones
Miranda Kerr dazzled on the David Jones Spring/Summer 2011 catwalk this week but it’s her Old Hollywood makeup, created by Napoleon Perdis, that really stole the show.
Perdis said: “This is a very luxurious look, very Northern European aristo-glam. I was also inspired by Paloma Picasso and her signature red lip and a very classic Old Hollywood aesthetic. Even though I’ve made the focus her lips [with my new Double Agent Rouge Palette], her eyes pop like never before.”
Get the Look:
1. For a look lit from within prep with Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum.
2. For a look that will last follow with Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer.
3. Apply your mascara first. This will allow the first coat to dry so that the second coat will glide on smoothly. For this look use Mesmer-eyes Mascara.
4. Next a base. For a glowing complexion use Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation.
5. To add that extra dose of paparazzi-ready apply Camera Finish Powder
Foundation: a silk finish powder foundation compact three-in-one that conceals, covers and sets.
6. Sculpt the face with Mozaic Bronzing Powder below the cheek bone, Mosaic
Gleamer above the cheekbone and, to brighten up a neutral face, add Mosaic Blushing Powder along the cheekbone.
7. To define untamed, raw brows use Precision Brow Pencil.
8. Add shape to your eye with a universally flattering shade – bronze or taupe – like the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad #5.
9. To add definition further, smudge China Doll Gel Liner in Earth close to the upper lash line.
10. Make your eyes pop! Use a white liner on the inner rim. Perfect your peepers with China Doll Gel Liner in Alabaster. Now, add another coast of mascara.
11. Accessorise your eyes with Lash Patrol 747.
12. For this bold lip, use the new Double Agent Rouge, a velvety-textured, strong red lip then use a lip liner. Using a lip liner last will perfect,
define and hold your lip in place. Use Lip Pencil in Rococo Red.
Are you a fan of Miranda’s Old Hollywood makeup?