Get The Look: Naomi Watts’ Golden Globes Faux Bob
Pantene expert stylist Barney Martin shares his step-by-step guide to achieving Pantene Beautiful Lengths ambassador Naomi Watts’ gorgeous Golden Globes 1920s-inspired faux bob hairstyle. Here’s how to get the look in 7 easy steps.
1. Wash hair with Naomi’s favourite Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply Pantene Curl Defining Mousse to hair and blow dry, smoothing hair with a flat paddle brush.
3. Part hair on the right-hand side.
4. Separate a section of hair at the front left side and leave loose for finger wave.
5. To create the shorter look, take remaining hair and roll underneath to desired shortness, securing at nape of neck with pins. Pull right side slightly tighter to accentuate shape.
6. Taking the loose section of hair, use a large barreled curling tong to create a finger wave. Pin into place behind ear to secure.
7. Set hair in place with Pantene Stay Smooth Hairspray.
Are you a fan of Naomi Watts’ Golden Globes hairstyle?