Get The Look: Natural Glow By Napoleon Perdis At Alex Perry
The makeup at the Alex Perry SS13 show at MBFWA by Napoleon Perdis was all about a natural glow, with subtle highlighting and contouring. Here’s how to get the exact same look.
1. Start by prepping the skin with two pumps of Auto Pilot Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum.
2. Follow with Auto Pilot Radiance-Boosting Primer.
3. Use The One Concealer to correct any dark circles under the eyes, and the Pro Palette Concealer to hide any blemishes or discoloration across the face.
4. Dust Camera Finish Powder Foundation over the T-zone.
5. Use Couture Contour Duo to highlight and contour the face. Highlight the top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow and centre of the forehead, and contour the cheekbones, temples and underneath the jawline.
6. Continue using Couture Contour Duo to sculpt the eyes, sweeping the contouring shade along the socket and lower lash line, and placing the highlighting shade across the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eye.
7. Finish eyes with a light coat of Mesmer-Eyes Mascara.
8. Apply a touch of Luminous Lip Veil Café Au Lait.
What do you think of the Alex Perry SS13 makeup?