Get The Look: Natural, Luminous Makeup By Napoleon Perdis
This is the perfect makeup for those who gravitate towards a nude/neutral palette.
“This look was inspired by my trip to Africa,” said Napoleon Perdis. “It’s all about beautiful earthy tones with an emphasis on the art of contouring. Eyes are accented with metallic bronze and copper shades while bronzer and blush sculpts the face and helps to sharpen your features. What woman doesn’t want killer contours?”
Get The Look:
1. Start by nourishing the skin from outside in with Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal
2. Prep skin to perfection with Mattifying Mineral Primer.
3. Frame your eye with a coat of mascara. For this look we used Long Black
4. Camouflage imperfections with Advanced Mineral Makeup and then conceal
what you don’t want to reveal with a concealer. Try the Pro Palette Concealer that contains violet, mint and yellow tones. The mint counteracts redness caused by
blemishes, the violet is great for diffusing yellow tones and the yellow is great for dark circles.
5. Illuminate the skin with Light Patrol Luminizer Palette.
6. Add some contour and warmth to the face with the glimmering effects of our Bronze Patrol and shape the cheek with a touch of Blush Patrol.
7. Now for the eyes. This look has bronze accented eyes using our highly-pigmented Color Disc in Tawny Temptress and our Loose Eye Dusts; Copper Element and Starlight.
8. To make your eyes pop, add some definition. Go for a copper, like our China Doll Gel Eyeliner in Copper and then further enhance drama with Neo Noir Liquid Liner.
9. Add a splash of colour to the lip. Try DéVine Goddess in Hess. Add a dusting of gold and a beautiful Luminous Lip Veil in the Gold and The Beautiful. Your lips are now full and enhanced for emphasis.
10. For limitless definition use your lip pencil last. For this look use Nude Awakening Lip Pencil.
Are you a fan of this neutral, luminous makeup?