Get The Look: Olivia Wilde’s Sexy Waves
We love Olivia Wilde’s sexy, flowing hair at the LA premiere of The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak created the look in 5 easy steps using Moroccanoil.
1. “I first applied a touch of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to the ends of Olivia’s hair to condition
and prepare the hair for styling.”
2. “Next, I added Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse, starting at the ends and working my way
up to the roots, to add texture to her natural wave.”
3. “I then used a 1 ¼” curling iron to touch up her waves and define the texture, wrapping the hair
loosely around the barrel and letting it fall freely.”
4. “After shaking the waves out with my fingers, I tucked the hair behind her ear on one side.”
5. “To finish, I sprayed the entire look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for a
natural-looking and long-lasting hold.”
Are you a fan of Olivia Wilde’s hair?