Get The Look: Parisian Chignon At Rebecca Vallance
There’s nothing more romantic and well, Parisian, than a loose chignon like the one at the Rebecca Vallance SS13 show. Get the exact look by hairstylist Sophie Roberts for TRESemmé.
“There is an ease and femininity to this chignon at the Rebecca Vallance show this season. Inspired by the quintessential Parisian girl, with a nonchalant beauty, the hair is loosely slung and centre parted, complete with flyaways and layers falling around the face. The hair has been blow-dried and set with mousse for body and texture before being loosely tied and twisted casually into a chignon at the nape of the neck.”
– Sophie Roberts, Hair Director for TRESemmé.
1. On damp hair evenly distribute TRESemmé Extra Control Mousse from roots to ends and a small amount of serum to ends only.
2. Blow dry hair with body and smooth with a round brush if necessary.
3. Set hair with a medium size tong using a light mist of TRESemmé Ultimate Hold Hairspray and clip section on to of itself with pin curl clips.
4. Brush hair and stretch out curls whilst retaining body and texture.
5. Roughly part hair at the center and build texture with TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo at crown and a small amount of TRESemmé Split Remedy Serum at hairline and ends.
6. Roughly band hair into a loose and low-slung ponytail at nape of neck allowing for any layers to fall around face.
7. Twist and pin ponytail into a loose chignon and finish with a light mist of TRESemmé Ultimate Hold Hairspray.
Are you a fan of the loose chignon?