Get the Look: Sarah Hyland’s Glam Side-Swept Hairstyle
Modern Family actress Sarah Hyland rocked one of the most stunning side-swept hairstyles we’ve seen in a while on the Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere red carpet in L.A. earlier this week. Not only an elegant formal hairstyle, this is a great choice for wedding hairstyles if you’re opting for a romantic dress and pretty makeup.
Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Ryan Richman created the look in just a few easy steps.
1. On damp hair, generously apply Living Proof Prime Style Extender to lock in your style. Blow dry hair straight, section by section.
2. Set a heavy side part to your desired side. Using a 1″ barrel curling iron, curl each section in the same direction.
3. When finished, gently brush out your curl into a uniformed wave.
4. Spray with Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray or your favourite hairspray for lasting hold.
5. To complete the look, use a bobby pin to secure the hair behind one ear.
What do you think of Sarah Hyland’s elegant hairstyle?