Get The Look: Sexy, Grungy Hair From LMFF
Celebrity hairstylist Brad Ngata took inspiration from street style to create this look that’s “sexy, grungy and cool”.
“It is a return to the ‘it’ girl; really sexy, grungy and cool,” says L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Director, Brad Ngata. “To create this look, the
key lies in the multifaceted textures”.
< Get The Look:
1. Apply L’Oréal Professionnel Play Ball Beach Fizz to the roots of towel-dried hair.
2. Work in the Play Ball Beach Fizz by blow-drying the hair forward with a round brush, section by section until a smooth, full-bodied look is created.
3. Create a middle part by using a fine-tooth comb, then blow-dry the hair forwards; away from the crown, section by section. Tip: The key to this style is getting the front part right; blow-drying forwards is crucial.
4. Once the hair cools down, mess it up with your hands to create a grungy, texturised look.
5. Finish off with a spritz of Tecni Art Crystal Gloss for a healthy, columinous result.
Are you a fan of this hairstyle?