Spring/Summer Hair Trends
Now that spring is in sight, these are the 3 hottest hair trends you’ll be rocking once the weather warms up. We show you how to create a tight bun like Kate’s, the sexy crimp as seen on Kylie and Jen’s side plait. Scunci hair accessories are the perfect way to recreate these stunning hair styles in no time.
Tight buns were all over the catwalks during the Spring/Summer shows. A great look for the warmer months, simple to do and eye catching; the quintessential bun won’t let you down! Scunci can help you create the perfect bun just like the models at the Herve Lerger show and as seen on Kate Bosworth.
1. Slick back your hair and twist that pony nice and tight.
2. Secure with Scunci Grooming Mini Bobby Pins. They are perfect for the job and will keep that bun in place all night long! Scunci Grooming Mini Bobby Pins RRP: $5.95.
Big crimped hair
Marc Jacobs certainly surprised us with his strong use of colour and big statement hair to match! Getting this look is simple…and you won’t have to worry about the humid Aussie summer – which is why Kylie loves the look too.
1. Side part and secure hair using pins.
2. Take full advantage of your Scunci Groom and Lift Comb using it to tease the hair.
3. Finish off by lightly crimping the ends. Scunci Groom and Lift Comb RRP: $4.95.
Charlotte Ronsen’s show was spectacular and the hair and beauty looks didn’t let us down either. As seen on Jennifer Aniston, this side plait is the perfect beach-to-bar look (sea salt will only intensify this style).
1. After frolicking in the surf all day side part your hair and pull to the left.
2. Loosely plait the hair all the way to the base leaving 5 centimetres unplaited.
3. Secure with Scunci Clear Polybands – perfect for a natural style keeping the focus on the hair not the accessories! Scunci Clear Polybands Pack of 52 RRP: $4.95.
Which of these 3 trends is your favourite hairstyle?