Get The Look: Summer Makeup At David Jones
shu uemura International Artistic Director Kakuyasu Uchiide created this sunny, summery makeup for the David Jones Spring/Summer 2013/2014 launch to compliment the season’s catwalk style, focusing on glossy lips and long lashes. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Using your fingers, gently massage shu uemura Instant Glow Stage Performer all over the face.
2. Using shu uemura Brush 18, apply shu uemura Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation and conceal under the eyes and any imperfections if necessary.
3. Using shu uemura Natural Brush 20h, apply shu uemura Glow On P540 Soft Orange to the contour of your the cheek
1. Using shu uemura Kolinsky Sable Brush 10, press shu uemura Pressed Eye Shadow Soft Gold ME335 eye shadow all over the lids, fill the upper lash line with shu uemura Painting Liner in Black and draw along the lower rim with shu uemura Drawing Pencil in ME Pink.
2. Gently remove shu uemura Slant Black False Eyelashes from the platform, apply a few drops of the shu uemura Eyelash Adhesive to the base of the false lashes. Apply the false lashes along your lash line, wait for 5-6 seconds for the adhesive to dry.
3. Apply a thin layer of shu uemura Ultimate Natural Mascara in Black.
1. Apply shu uemura Gloss Unlimited BR10S on the lips.
Would you try this summer makeup look?