What’s sexier than a sultry smokey eye paired with a nude lip, especially for New Year’s Eve? It’s a look that suits everybody and every outfit. Here’s how to get the look in 5 easy steps using Maybelline.
1. Apply Maybelline Eye Studio Master Liner 24HR Cream Pencil to the upper lash line, lower lash line and inner rim of the eye. Use fingertips to blend the liner from the lash line to the crease line to create the perfect smokey base for the rest of your eye makeup.
2. To enhance the smokey eye dust eye lids with the charcoal shade from the Eye Studio Eyeshadow Quad in Pink Persuasion.
3. To finish off the smokey eye, create big bold lashes using our famous Volum’ Express the Colossal Washable Mascara. Hold the brush against lashes and sweep it from root to tip. Repeat until you have created the desired big lash effect.
4. For flawless skin, use a brush or your hands to evenly apply a fine layer of Fit Me foundation.
5. To finish the look, apply Color Sensational Lipcolor in Born With It, the perfect natural shade to compliment the strong eye.
Are you a fan of the smokey eye-nude lip makeup look?