Get The Look: Uma Thurman’s Met Ball Ponytail
Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii created Uma Thurman’s high ponytail for the Met Ball, and shared how to created Uma’s look in 5 easy steps.
1. Prep hair using David Babaii Supreme Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner.
2. Section hair and apply a small amount of David Babaii Instant Straight Smoothing Balm to the mid lengths & ends of each section.
3. Blow dry hair in sections using a paddle brush, making sure to keep the blow dryer facing down to create a smooth and sleek finish. Straight iron ends to keep them looking blunt.
4. Dust in David Babaii Instant Miracle Hair Volume Powder to the top front of hair and crown area to give volume and texture. Spritz David Babaii Miracle Elixir Nourishing Oil to give shine and gloss to hair. Smooth sides with extra oil to keep them super sleek and pull hair back and up, securing with an elastic. The contrast of volume at the front and sleek sides gives the look a modern and contemporary feel.
5. Mist with David Babaii Finished Styling Spray to hold in place and make the style last.
Tip: High ponytails are really flattering and pull features up, accentuating facial angles and contours.
Do you like high ponytails like Uma Thurman’s?