Get the Look: Victoria’s Secret Angel Hair
The hair at last week’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show was – what else? – big, bouncy and va-va-voom. It’s one of the most fun hairstyles for long hair, especially in summer. Don’t forget to pair it with Victoria’s Secret Angel makeup.
1. Prep your hair with TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply TRESemme Finish Extra Control Mousse on damp hair to create volume at the root.
3. Section out the fringe area and clip it aside for later, and blow dry your hair down to add more volume.
4. Let down the fringe area and blow dry your hair with a round brush by brushing it upwards and backwards.
5. Begin to curl about 2 inch sections of hair away from your face with a curling iron.
6. Gently brush through the curls to soften them and lift the hair slightly. Apply TRESemme TRES Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray into the ends.
7. Finish off by scrunching your curls and blow dry to set them in place.
Do you like big, bouncy bombshell hair?