How gorgeous does Zoe Saldana look at the MTV Movie Awards this week, with red lips and glam, beachy waves. Celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak used Moroccanoil products and here’s how you can recreate the exact same look in 5 easy steps.
1. “I started by applying Moroccanoil Treatment Light to Zoe’s wet hair and blow-dried it using a Moroccanoil Round Brush.
2. Next, for volume, I set the top of the head in pin curls and then sprayed her whole head lightly with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to add texture and hold.
3. After I removed the pin curls, I took random sections of hair and wrapped them around a 1 ¼” curling iron, starting half way down from the roots.
4. Once all of her hair was waved, I broke the sections up and loosened the waves with my fingers.
5. To finish, I sprayed the entire look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for a natural-looking, long-lasting hold with shine.”
What do you think of Zoe Zaldana’s beachy waves?