Who doesn’t want to look like a Victoria’s Secret Angel strutting their stuff down the runway? Other than the voluminous curls and bronzed skin, Angels always showcase their natural beauty by playing with some dewy makeup looks.
Get the look in this easy tutorial that’s perfect even if you’re a beginner to makeup!
1. Prep your face by mixing your foundation with an illuminator – not only does this create a flawless base, but it’s sure to give your face a signature Victoria’s Secret Glow.
Nars Illuminator in Orgasm, $39
2. Mix 2 pumps of your favourite lightweight foundation and one pea-sized amount of illuminator. Apply onto your face with your fingers, then buff with a stippling brush. For an airbrushed look, use a damp cosmetic sponge over your forehead, nose and hairline.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, $32
3. Cover any dark circles under your eyes with a camouflaging skin concealer which won’t block your pores. Dab under the eyes with your ring finger, and use as a base for your eyeshadow as well!
INIKA Certified Organic Natural Perfection Concealer, $40
4. To create the illusion of light on your face, use a lightweight highlighter on the top of your cheekbones, over the cupid’s bow, and lightly on the brow bone. Dusk with a fan brush, or use your fingers for a natural look.
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, $47
5. Finally sculpt the cheekbones by using a shimmer-free bronzing powder. A thin brush is the easiest way to create the line of contour on your face, then blend out with a powder brush.
Smashbox Bronze Lights, $38
Image via Celebrities in View