12 Times Gigi Hadid Proved She Was The Queen of Street Style
Nobody rocks a crop top like Gigi.
Gigi Hadid has risen from Californian girl-next-door to supermodel stardom so fast, it’s hard to keep up with her career.
She seems to have it all: a beautiful face, a bangin’ body, a celeb heartthrob boyfriend (One D’s Zayn Malik), and the best street style I’ve ever seen on a 21 year-old.
I feel a little embarrassed to admit I take my street style inspiration from someone who is barely old enough to drink, but her Instagram feed of outfit porn is so sophisticated, it’s easy to forget her age.
Gigi’s style is casual but sexy, a balance that’s seriously hard to achieve. And while I’ll probably never pull off a crop top quite like she does (have you seen her abs?), we can all learn a thing or two about keeping it cool from this street style queen’s #OOTD highlights…
1. That time she made a striped suit look effortlessly chic.
2. That time an oversized sweater was all she needed.
3. That time she slayed in a statement skirt.
4. That time she made velvet work.
5. That time she showed off her pins in tasseled shorts.
6. That time she showed us how to do head-to-toe white.
7. That time she combined leather and denim.
8. That time she brought back flared jeans.
9. That time she rocked a nude outfit.
10. That time she turned to classic black.
11. That time she made a case for double denim.
12. And that time she absolutely nailed the nautical look.
Images via instagram.com.
Comment: What’s your fave Gigi Hadid look?