Sweet tooth’s, listen up! Because we’ve teamed up with the dessert master-minds over at Oliver Brown to bring you this delicious banana and walnut waffles recipe.
Using only quality ingredients, this dish is simple to make, warming in the cooler months and will tantalise even the fussiest of taste buds – perfect to complete that dinner party or Saturday night in.
4 belgian waffles
1 cup walnuts (approx)
Belgian chocolate (to drizzle)
Ice cream (to serve)
- Place Belgian waffle in salamander to heat for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Cut up banana lengthways and sprinkle flat side of sliced banana with brown sugar.
- Heat brown sugar with heat torch to caramelise.
- Place Belgian waffle on plate and add heated banana to top of waffle.
- Add one handful of walnuts on top of sliced banana and top with melted Belgian chocolate.
- Serve with ice cream.