How To Grow Longer, Thicker Lashes
The secret to longer, thicker lashes doesn’t have to be a mystery anymore! Rather than spending money on falsies, too-good-to-be-true serums and eyelash extensions, the key to long lashes is simply to moisturise. The best time is before bed, since the treatment will work better if there’s no makeup on your face.
What you will need
Vitamin E oil
1. Warm the cream or oil by rubbing it with your fingers, before applying directly on your lashes. Gently start dabbing it onto your eyelid and lash line – it’s better to dab product on this part of your face since it can get quite irritable.
2. Pat the product into your lashes, making sure to cover them on both sides. If you have any excess product left on your fingers, apply it on your eyelid and even your brows. This will keep the skin from flaking during the colder months, and will allow your foundation to apply flawlessly.
3. The next morning, simply wash your face with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water to remove any residue.
- If you’re worried about using petroleum jelly near your eyes, opt for an inexpensive facial oil. Vitamin E oil is perfect for both your lashes and your eyes, since it has a calming effect and will soak into the skin very fast.
- Sometimes your lashes will benefit from this treatment, and other times they won’t. This is based upon your eyelashes shedding cycle. Keeping your lashes moisturised will lead to less fallout, and make them strong and healthy.
Image via Kellilash