Tame your long hair with this super-easy romantic hairstyle which only requires minimal effort. If you have real curly or textured hair, straightening it might be easier since it’s easier to work with. Wear this hairstyle for a formal event such as a wedding, or simply test it out around the house before you can master the technique on your hair.
1. Comb your hair to remove any knots or tangles which build-up around the neck – this will make it so much easier to style.
2. Part your hair down the middle, and take a large section of your hair from one side.
3. Braid this section but make sure to have it at an angle – this is important since you then have to comfortably curl it over the side of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic band.
4. Repeat this step to the other side.
5. Cross the first braid behind your neck (it should tuck-in under your neck). Secure with as many bobby pins as you need, thick hair might require much more maintenance.
6. Repeat on the other side.
7. Set your hair with a light setting spray, then lightly dab with a tissue to remove any excess product.
Would you try this hairstyle at home?
Image via Joanna Goddard