Ham and Egg Crepe Recipe
There is no denying that eggs make the perfect breakfast recipe; packed with protein, and so quick and easy to prepare.
Create this classic French dish which takes all of 10 minutes to prepare, and add some ripe cherry tomatoes and avocado for some sweet and savoury flavour.
1 cup and 2 tbsp skim milk
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup and 2 tbsp water
2 large eggs
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
8 large eggs
5 ounces black forest ham slices
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Combine the milk, flour, water, eggs, butter, and salt into a blender.
- Warm a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, and add some of the batter.
- Cook until the edges begin to dry, then flip and cook for a few more seconds.
- Cook the bottom of each egg, then divide over each crepe with a few strips of ham.
- Fold the crepe into quarters, then transfer to the tray and sprinkle with cheese. Cook in the oven until the cheese has melted, and the egg yolk has tightened. Garnish with green onions, avocado, and sliced cherry tomatoes.
Image and Recipe via FestFoods