Healthy 20-Minute Pasta
SheSaid Editor Julia shares one of her favourite recipes for a delicious, healthy roast salmon pasta – on the table in 20 minutes!
150g cherry tomatoes, halved lengthways
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
Rosemary leaves from 1 spear, chopped
1 salmon fillet (about 250-300g)
250g whole wheat spaghetti
3 Tablespoons mascarpone or creme fraiche
Small handful basil leaves, torn
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Place the tomatoes and salmon fillet in the same ovenproof pan. Sprinkle the garlic and rosemary leaves over the top and season with salt and pepper. Pour a generous amount of olive oil over the tomatoes and salmon.
2. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, put a large pot of salted water on to boil. When boiling, cook the pasta until al dente.
4. When the tomatoes and fish are done, remove the salmon to a cutting board and roughly chop. Place it back in the pan with the tomatoes, add the mascarpone and basil leaves and toss to combine.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti and gently toss together. Check for seasoning and serve.
What’s your favourite pasta dish?