Healthy Blueberry Pancake Recipe
Not all pancakes are bad, right? Well, our favourite pancake recipe for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast is super healthy, takes just 10 minutes to create from scratch, and tastes absolutely delicious! Serve with a warm green or chamomile tea for a super-relaxing day off.
6 tbsp blueberries
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp baking powder
300ml full cream milk
100ml maple syrup (optional)
- Combine the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the milk and eggs, making to sure to mix well between each ingredient.
- Melt the butter over a warm frying pan or in the microwave for 5 seconds, then add it into the mixture. Stir well.
- On another pan, add one tablespoon of the batter and flatten it out. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of blueberries, or add them into the batter before cooking on the stove. Add some maple syrup over the top for extra flavour.
Image via Inspiring The Everyday