Not all pancakes are bad, right? Well, our favourite pancake recipe for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast is super healthy, takes just 10 minutes to create from scratch, and tastes absolutely delicious! Serve with a warm green or chamomile tea for a super-relaxing day off.
6 tbsp blueberries
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp baking powder
300ml full cream milk
100ml maple syrup (optional)
- Combine the flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the milk and eggs, making to sure to mix well between each ingredient.
- Melt the butter over a warm frying pan or in the microwave for 5 seconds, then add it into the mixture. Stir well.
- On another pan, add one tablespoon of the batter and flatten it out. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of blueberries, or add them into the batter before cooking on the stove. Add some maple syrup over the top for extra flavour.
Image via Inspiring The Everyday
Felicia is a Sydney local who first showed an interest in social media and public relations, before making the leap over to writing. She now spends her days writing about a number of topics including beauty tips and tricks and runs an online fashion blog in her spare time. Follow Felicia on Twitter.