Healthy Breakfast Bites: Apple Pie Overnight Oats Recipe
There’s nothing more satisfying and stress-free than waking up to a delicious, pre-made breakfast – and this apple pie overnight oats recipe by Fig & Cherry provides just that! With only a few minutes prep the night before, you can rest easy knowing that a wholesome breakfast (that tastes just like apple pie!) awaits you in the morning. Double or triple the recipe to last you an extra few days.
1 small red apple
1 tsp raw sugar (or maple syrup for sugar free)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon + extra for garnish
1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp plain yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt for dairy free)
3/4 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- Grate the apple, no need to peel it.
- Place the grated apple into a jar or small bowl and add the sugar, spices and vanilla, then stir well.
- Leave for 5 mins to allow flavours to infuse.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, yoghurt and Vitasoy Soy Milky to the jar.
- Stir until well combined, the chia seeds will start to absorb into the liquid and should no longer sit dry on the surface.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
Tip: Sprinkle with extra cinnamon to serve.