Our two fave things just came together.
What if you could enjoy ice-cream in bite-size form, while also getting lit up?
Stop dreaming, because that fantasy is now a reality, thanks to these genius (and criminally cute) boozy ice-cream cone shots that combine the deliciousness of ice-cream with the magicalness of vodka.
Here’s how to make the magic happen, thanks to the geniuses at Thrillist:
What you need:
5 mini ice-cream cones
1 pack of chocolate chips
1 pack of rainbow sprinkles
5 scoops of your fave ice-cream
5 shots of vodka
Optional: Whipped cream and cherries, to garnish
How to make them:
1. Cut the tops off cones using a serrated knife.
2. Melt chocolate chips by sitting them in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water and stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
3. Pour rainbow sprinkles into a bowl, then dip the opening of each cone in the melted chocolate, followed by the sprinkles, before placing in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, add ice-cream and vodka to a blender and blend on high until just combined. Scoop mixture evenly into cones.
5. Top with whipped cream and cherries and serve immediately.
Images and video via youtube.com.