High-End Beauty Products at bargain prices
There wouldn?t be a head of hair that wouldn?t be suffering in today?s humidity. With our desperate need for rain, Australia is drier than it has been in years. To avoid those fly away frizzys and that dry look, we suggest that it?s time to get a grip on shine and learn to make your precious hair look moisturised even when it?s going through a really, really dry patch.
- ?You can tell a Wella Woman anywhere,? (or so the
Bloom Lip Glaze
- VO5?s Finishing Shine Spray will have everyone asking you how you get it so shiny. ($10)It?s all in the tool
Our picks: Salon Tech by Priceline ($11.95)
FYI Hair Ring Beads for cool hippy chic accessorising. ($2.95)
We?d all be lost without our lip tints and at this price you can double up and have a couple of shades floating around your handbag:
- Bloom Lip Glaze in Loveable. Natalie Bloom has done it again. Smooth texture and luscious colours. ($9.95) PS Don?t miss the two gorgeous news shades Glimpse and Glossy, perfect for summer beach wear!
- Almay always come up trumps when it comes to beauty on a budget. Their Pure Tints in Blush ($7.95) is moisturising and you can use it on your cheeks too!From the body to the hands
When a product is as good on the body as it is on the hands and feet?then why not use it? Our suggestions? We love them because you can pick these up from most chemists and supermarkets:
- Nivea Body Skin Firming Lotion: ($5)
- Palmer?s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisture Enriched Lotion with Vitamin E. ($7.80) – need we say more?