Hot Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Recipe
Hot Chocolate Raspberry Pudding
Makes 6 servings
1 x 370g jar Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve
½ cup fresh orange juice
½ cup orange liqueur
150g milk chocolate
60g dark chocolate
75g butter, cubed
1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread
3 large eggs, separated
½ cup caster sugar
Icing sugar or grated chocolate for serving
1. Combine the Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve, orange juice and liqueur thoroughly.
2. Place equally into 6 x 1 cup ovenproof dishes that have been well greased.
3. Break the milk and dark chocolate into pieces and place into a heatproof bowl. Stir over saucepan of just simmering water and allow to melt.
4. Stir in the butter and chocolate-hazelnut spread and allow to melt.
5. Beat the eggs yolks and sugar together until light, thick and creamy. Gently fold into the chocolate mixture.
6. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Quickly fold into the chocolate mixture.
7. Spoon evenly into the oven proof dishes over the conserve mixture.
8. Place dishes into a baking dish filled with sufficient boiling water to come approximately 2-3cm up the sides of the cup.
9. Bake at 200°C for a conventional oven or 180°C for a convection oven for 20-25 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with icing sugar or grated chocolate and serve with a dollop of pure cream.
Note: The centres will still be wobbly with a delicious hot raspberry sauce underneath.
Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve, RRP$4.99 is available from leading independent supermarkets and from selected Coles stores, or visit www.menora.com.au for further enquiries.