Indian Egg And Coconut Curry
Indian Egg and Coconut Curry
This traditional Indian vegetarian curry is deliciously smooth and creamy and can be frozen for whenever you have a curry craving. Add more vegies for an even healthier meal.
8 eggs, hard boiled, peeled
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 onion, peeled and diced
2 tbsp mild Indian curry paste
3 cups low salt vegetable stock
1kg potatoes, peeled and diced
500g green beans
4 tbsp light coconut milk
½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
1. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions and cook until soft.
2. Add curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes then add stock and potato.
3. Simmer for a few minutes until potatoes are half cooked then add beans.
4. Simmer until beans are softened then add the eggs.
5. Cook until eggs have heated through and stir in coconut milk.
6. Check seasoning, garnish with coriander and serve.