It’s fashionable to be single!
- Lady Jayne bobby Pins – they?ve been around forever. Our great grandmothers would have loved them, and a bargain at $4.88 for a pack of 12.
- Andrew Collinge Thickening Moussing Gelle ($11.95)
- Tigi Round Brush ($39)
Bedroom hair And we don?t mean for sleeping either! This look is hotter than ever. Elegantly dishevelled is the word in hair. What man doesn?t love the ?just rolled out of bed look?? But you don?t get it by ?just rolling out of bed?. It?s a good one for you if you have hair that is short to medium length. If your hair is layered it will also work. Even more of a bonus if you have a natural wave, or if you have straight hair- but don?t mind warming up the curling equipment. Don?t even bother if your hair is all one length like an asymmetric blunt blob or if it is naturally very curly. The tools for Bedroom hair are
- Remington Steam Curl and Straightening Iron ($46.95)
- Revlon Hair Treatment Dual-Phase Styling Conditioner ($16.95)
- Charles Worthington Take Aways Stay In Shape Hair Superspray ($4.95)
Gentlemen prefer Blondes We hate to admit it but it?s a fact ? blondes turn heads. Men love a blonde in any shade varying from the palest ash to the peroxided princess. Think Marilyn or Sophie ala ex-Bardot. It?s a good one for you if you have the hard cold cash. This look is expensive and time consuming – we?re talking high maintenance, girl! You don?t get the look by popping back to the hairdresser every 3 months. It?s a continual upkeep ? it can be every 4-6 weeks depending on the re-growth. Go for it if your hair is naturally blonde or light brown. Don?t even bother if your hair is naturally dark. It just tends to look all wrong and we mean really wrong. Also give it a swerve if your hair is really damaged or you don?t have the cash to make your hair a priority. The tools for the Blondes are
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spun Gold ($16.95)
- Alberto VO5 Shine Enhancing Conditioner With Chamomile ($4.95)
The Natural If you?ve got it ? flaunt it. Some of us have naturally beautiful hair ? bitch! All you have to do is leave your hair simply to shine naturally. This look is good for you if you have naturally, wavy hair. If time is not one of your luxuries then this is the do for you. Don?t bother with this look if you have straight, lank sort of hair ? you will end up looking fly away and un-groomed. Let?s face it, looking well groomed is the perfect self-esteem boost and if you?re oozing self-confidence you?ll be a natural magnet for prospective mates! The tools for The Natural are
- Tigi Leave-In Conditioner ($19.95)
- Redken Glass Smoothing Complex ($28.40 pricey ? but it lasts nearly a year).
- Aveda Paddle Brush ($41.75)