Keep hair sleek and straight by taking Jennifer Aniston’s famous locks as an inspiration.
This look works for women at any age, and is super-easy to achieve if you don’t have time on your hands. Use a few of our holy grail products to create this look – and make it last!
1. Make sure you’re working with freshly washed hair. Pay attention to your ends, and use a deep-cleansing conditioner to lock-in shine and keep frizz away.
2. While hair is still damp, use a de-tangling spray and concentrate the majority towards the ends of your hair. Carefully comb to remove any knots without compromising thick, voluminous hair!
Goldwell Dualsenses Ultra Volume Volumizing Detangler, $19.95
3. Blow-dry hair on a cool temperature since this causes the least amount of damage to your hair. Make sure hair is completely dry, then scrunch the roots with your fingers for extra volume.
4. Use a heat spray and lightly mist hair from root to tip. Choose a formula which isn’t too sticky, as it can leave a greasy residue once hair has been dried.
Lee Stafford Heat Protection Straightening Mist, $16.95
5. For super-straight locks, straightening irons are the easiest way to make this happen. Section your hair starting from top to bottom, and slowly capture the hair into the irons for best results. If you have shorter layers at the front, you may want to straighten them inwards just like Jen!
ghd IV styler, $239
Image via Fancy Hairstyle