Jimmy Choo’s Top Shoe Tips
1. You should start with two or two and a half inches, get used to that first.
2. We all wear shoes, every day – we have to. Shoes must be elegant, comfortable.
3. When a woman is wearing heels they have to walk more slowly.
4. Shoes are a very important part of your wardrobe. They say something about the way you hold your body.
5. Dark colours always make a comeback in winter, with black being one of the favourites. Purple, brown and maroon are some of the colours that will dominate this season.