Late-Night Snack Ideas: Nutella Mug Cake
A choccie cake might not sound like the healthiest late-night treat, but since you make it in a mug, there’s no going back for more. Actually, this Nutella Mug Cake is so rich and yummy, a single serving is all you need to satisfy that sweet craving.
4 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup Nutella
3 tbsp fat-free milk
- Combine all ingredients into an oversized mug.
- Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth.
- Cook in microwave for about 1 minute.
- Insert a sharp knife into the top of cake and it should come out clean rather than gooey.
- If cake is not cooked in 1 minute, add an additional 20 seconds.
- Let cake cool in mug completely before eating.
Recipe via Kirbie Cravings