We know how easy it can be to let your weight slip during the cold winter months. But it?s now springtime, so no more excuses! Every week with Jenny Craig gets you closer to your goals. Why don?t you call Jenny today and start losing weight for summer for only $10!
?You?ll love Jenny Craig for the food. You?ll love it for the one-on-one support and motivation you get from your Consultant. And most of all, you?ll love Jenny Craig for the results.?
? Kirstie Alley
Did you know…?
- Jenny’s food is great value for money at approx. $12-15 per day and includes a breakfast, lunch, dinner & snack
- With Jenny Direct, you can order delicious meals online, have them home delivered and support from your own consultant by phone. It really is that easy.
- You can join from as little as $10 (for up to 10kg weight loss) and this includes weekly one-on-one consultations and personalised menu plans with no additional joining fees.
- Jenny?s food makes losing weight delicious, nutritious and convenient? and you won?t be on it forever.
- One-on-one support helps you get through rough spots with personalised suggestions and weight loss secrets.
What do you eat on the Jenny Program?
At the beginning of the Program, you will be enjoying three meals and three snacks a day. Jenny?s food will help you learn about portion control and establishing healthy eating habits, without weighing or counting.
During the Program, we teach you the skills to prepare your own healthy meals as a step towards maintaining your weight entirely on your own food. And there is no need for your social life to suffer. While you are on the Program you will learn to make healthy eating choices when eating out.
Join today for only $10 or call for a FREE Consultation
- Join online at Jenny Direct, or call 1300 858 198 (available metro Melbourne & Sydney),
- Alternatively, click here to find your nearest Centre or call 131 992 (Aus)
Check out www.jennycraig.com.au for further information about healthy eating, hints & tips about weight loss and many interactive online tools.
- Conditions apply: The “10 kilos for $10” offer does not include the cost of food and is available at participating centres only.