These luscious maple-infused chocolate truffles are easy to whip up and look so impressive on the Christmas table. Serve after dinner with coffee or cocktails.
¼ cup ground Gloria Jean’s Coffees Maple Whole Beans
500g dark chocolate, chopped
1 heaped tbsp glucose
1. Bring milk and coffee to a simmer in a saucepan. Strain through a coffee filter or clean tea towel.
2. Melt 500 grams of chocolate and place in a large bowl.
3. Bring coffee-infused milk, cream, butter and glucose to the boil and pour over chocolate. Stir with a whisk until smooth and shiny.
4. Allow to set in the fridge until well chilled.
5. Cover a tray with the cocoa.
6. Use a teaspoon to shape into small balls and place on the tray.
7. Gently shake the tray so that truffles roll around and become covered in cocoa.
8. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
What are you cooking for Christmas? Share your Christmas menu in the comments!