1. Apply a lightweight moisturiser to smooth your skin and prime it for perfect makeup application.
2. Using a concealer brush, apply a stick foundation or cover-up stick onto the blemish, making sure that the shade matches your skin exactly. Don’t use your under eye concealer on a blemish. Because concealer is designed to be one shade lighter than the skin on the rest of your face, a bright, light spot of concealer on a blemish will look awkward and out of place against your complexion.
3. Finish by using a powder puff to apply a small amount of face powder onto the blemish. This locks your cover-up in place.
1. First, you have to understand that it may not be entirely possible to cover up the scar 100 per cent. But, you can make it less noticeable with makeup.
2. Apply a lightweight moisturiser to smooth your skin and prime it for perfect makeup application. Next, apply concealer or a creamy foundation directly onto the scar using a concealer brush or your fingers, and set with your skin-tone correct foundation.
3. Finish by using a powder puff to apply powder, locking the foundation in place.
What’s your favourite makeup product for concealing blemishes?